Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Beatles - The Days In Their Life (Volume 6)


01 Narrative
02 Ticket To Ride
03 Narrative
04 Yes It Is
05 Narrative
06 Help!
07 Narrative
08 I'm Down
09 Narrative
10 The Night Before
11 Narrative
12 You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
13 Narrative
14 I Need You
15 Narrative
16 Another Girl
17 Narrative
18 You're Going To Lose That Girl
19 Narrative
20 Act Naturally
21 Narrative
22 It's Only Love
23 Narrative
24 You Like Me Too Much
25 Narrative/Tell Me What You See
26 Narrative
27 I've Just Seen A Face
28 Narrative
29 Yesterday
30 Narrative
31 Dizzy Miss Lizzy
32 Narrative


7 comments:

wajorama said...

Vol 6:
http://tinyurl.com/b28vu6

PapaShura said...

Thanhs, wajorama,
Yor'e toogh too :)

Anonymous said...

Are you going to post the other 15 of the 21 series?
Please do, if you can ...

Keep up the great work ..

MusicMonkey

Anonymous said...

wow excellent to listen to. i have downloaded the first 6. i hope you post more.
thank you
rgraham4444

Fritz von Runte said...

Hi wajorama, I'd like to have a word with you in private. Could you send me an email on david@vonrunte.com? Gracias :)

Anonymous said...

great series - thank you so much for your work so far! any chance that you might post the rest of the volumes? a lot of fans would be ever so happy...

Maddie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com